Welcome to Chicago Cornea Consultants
LASIK & Laser Cornea Surgery Chicago
Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. is one of the Midwest's leading practices dedicated to surgical vision correction procedures (laser surgery), as well as cornea and external disease consultation. Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality, state-of-the-art eye care. Whether it is LASIK laser surgery or a general eye exam, you can count on our doctors to provide the best care available.
- Experience: The LASIK surgeons of Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. have performed over 50,000 corneal refractive (laser surgery) procedures.
- Training: Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd.'s corneal specialists are all fellowship trained and have trained many ophthalmologists from across the country.
- Patient Care: The staff and physicians of Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. are committed to providing you with the highest quality eye care.
- Technology: Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd.'s laser center includes state-of-the-art technology including the Bausch & Lomb “flying spot” excimer laser and the Zywave wavefront custom analysis system. We utilize the Alcon Allegretto Wavelight laser system at our Chicago office.
- Optical Shop: Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. can help you find the great pair of glasses you need at their full-service Optical Shop, located in their Highland Park office.
The doctors of Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. have been featured in numerous radio broadcasts, TV newscasts, newspaper, and magazine articles. They have been consistently listed among the “Top Doctors in Chicago,” as voted by their colleagues and published in Chicago Magazine.
LASIK/Laser Vision Correction
LASIK , or Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, is a surgical procedure that is designed to reduce your dependency on glasses and contact lenses. Here at Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd., our LASIK surgeons use the latest in laser vision correction technology to ensure each patient receives optimal results.
Laser Cataract Surgery
As leaders in the field of ophthalmology, we were among the first in the area to offer the advanced Alcon LenSx laser platform for cataract surgery. This exciting new technology allows our skilled ophthalmologists to make incredibly precise modifications, enhancing the patient experience. To learn how you may benefit from this procedure, contact our practice today and ask about the LenSx laser cataract surgery by Alcon.
Refractive Lens Exchange
Traditionally, presbyopia, which happens to all of us as we age, has always meant glasses for clear reading vision. It’s a condition not even correctable by laser vision correction. Luckily, there is an option - refractive lens exchange. Refractive lens exchange allows patients a clear alternative to reading glasses and is capable of reducing or eliminating presbyopia by using an advanced multifocal intraocular lens.
We were one of the first practices in the area to offer the Alcon ReSTOR® multifocal intraocular lens implant to those of our cataract surgery patients who were appropriate candidates for it, restoring both their distance AND near vision to a youthful state.
We utilize the WaveTec® ORA system for selected cataract surgery patients to enhance the accuracy of the procedure.
Learn More about Chicago Cornea and our Doctors
If you want to learn more about the procedures we offer, including laser surgery and cornea and external disease consultation, contact Chicago Cornea Consultants, Ltd. using the form below to schedule a personal consultation. We offer locations in Chicago, Highland Park, and Hoffman Estates.
For emergencies, to schedule a general appointment, or for prescription refills please call one of our offices listed below.