During the annual pre-AAO meeting of the Cornea Society, Dr. Majmudar was elected by his fellow Corneal specialists to serve as a member of the Board of this Society, our most prestigious sub-specialty organization. In addition, he participated in or directed the courses and presentations before and during the AAO as listed below:
- Pre-AAO Cornea Day 2017: Keeping the Old, or Breaking the Mold?: Presenter and Panelist (COR05) - Is Aberrometry Necessary?
- AAO Instructor, LAB128A - Laser Refractive Surgery
- AAO Symposium Presenter OP03 - Panel
- AAO Instructor Course # 421 - Refractive Surgery Complications: Prevention and Management
- AAO Course Director, LEC145 - Toric Alignment Imaging and Astigmatism Surgery
- AAO Course Director, LAB145A - Toric Alignment Imaging and Astigmatism Surgery